Thursday, September 22, 2005

Traveling...

San Francisco, Los Alamos and then San Nicolas Island. The bunny and I have been everywhere in the last two and one-half weeks. The bunny is not tired, but I am.

I was robbed of an opportunity to see our dear friend generic, who lives in SF, because some of the same manager-types that SSM ranted about recently also seem to work where I work, which is where SSM worked before he didn't, and now works at a similar but not same work as I.

The bunny seems more restless this evening, probably just trying to get more settled back into the world here rather than there, which is where we were when we were not here.

SSM and lecram have tried to convince me that blogging is a daily thing, like poo and sex, which in fact are no longer daily occurences. As such, I will try to write more regularly.

I was tasked with writing about Writer Boy. Or perhaps it is Rider Boy, or Ryder Boy. Or maybe even Wrider Boi? Regardless (twice), this must wait for a more lucid moment.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home