Friday, September 05, 2008

Wandering Amongt the Stars...

Hello. I have been "gone" obviously, and with reasonable need. Nothing tragic or earthmover-ish, but simply a bit of time to wander different halls, and different trails, to listen to the rain along a different path.

That said, I will endevour to be more diligent in my efforts to not prolong the excessive gaps between which I write things that few read, and even fewer care to read again. Regardless, here I go again.

So, thought for the day...Has anyone ever seen Dick Chaney and Marsha Mason together at the same time and place, can you ever remember seeing a baby crow, and finally who found it necessary to put cute sayings on hot sauce packets at Taco Bell?

Enough for now, I will be back..if I can find the Bunny....

Mustang

1 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, September 08, 2008, Blogger Katie :) said...

The little sayings always make me smile before the wrath of their food hits my body. :)
I'm glad you're back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home